Man A: i was always very interested to meet u and heard so much about u from (a name). if she hadn't killed herself we'd have had u too.
和你会面我总是非常的有兴趣,我也从其他人那里知道了很多有关你的事情。如果她没有自杀,我们也会让你来做掉她的。
James Bond: and u'll tell us who you work for?
你能告诉我你为谁做事吗?
Man B: the first thing you should know about is that... we have people everywhere.
你首先得知道的是……到处都有我们的人。
Lady A: i thought i could trust u. u said u won't be motivated by revenge.
我以为我可以信任你。你说过你不会为仇恨而行动的。
James Bond: i'm motivated by my duty.
我是职责使然。
Lady A: i think u r so blinded by inconsiderable rage that u don't care who u hurt. when u can't tell ur friends or ur enemies, it's time to go.
我想你已经被无谓的狂躁蒙蔽了眼睛,以至于根本不管伤害到谁。当你不能分清敌友时,也该走了。
James Bond: u don't have to worry about me.
您不必为我操心。
Lady A: Restrict Bond's movement, put a stop on his passport. find Bond.
限制邦德的行动,停用他的护照。找到邦德!
James Bond: how long have i got?
我有多长时间?
Man C: 30 seconds.
30秒
James Bond: sounds not give us a lot of time.
看起来给我们的时间并不是太多。